About Maine Wedding Photographer, Trina Dinnar:
I am a wedding photographer, specializing in documenting love stories timelessly with an illustrative style that combines a classic and photojournalistic photography approach. I love every minute of what I do — the wonderful people I meet, the amazing locations I travel to, and the ability to preserve memories that families will treasure for many years to come. I have been photographing weddings for 5 years and have photographed more than 100 weddings!
When I'm not behind the camera, I'm enjoying the outdoors with my husband and five year old daughter. We enjoy relaxing at the beach, hiking the lesser known trails, a day at the park, and picnicking on our lawn. I enjoy reading, writing, painting and almost everything related to creative expression through the arts.
A little more about me:
- My photography was first published at 14 years old.
- I graduated from the University of Southern Maine in 2012 with a degree in English.
- My friends call me a "girly girl."
- I've been known to do silly impersonations.
- My favorite word is LOVE!