About Maine Wedding Photographer, Trina Dinnar:
I am a wedding photographer, specializing in documenting love stories through illustrative, fine art wedding photography. I love every minute of what I do — the awesome people I meet, the amazing locations I travel to, and the ability to preserve memories that families will treasure for many years to come.
When I'm not behind the camera, I'm enjoying the outdoors with my husband and three year old daughter. We enjoy relaxing at the beach, hiking, the park, and picnicking on our lawn. I enjoy reading, writing, and painting (which can become quite messy these days with a toddler in the mix but I wouldn't change a thing!)
A little more about me:
- My photography was first published when I was only 14 years old (Portsmouth Press Herald - May, 1998)
- I graduated from the University of Southern Maine with a degree in English
- My friends call me a "girly girl"
- I've been known to do silly impersonations
- My favorite word is LOVE!